Added to cart
Added to cart
FAQs: Scroll down to see answers
Gatorade Endurance is an elite line of sports nutrition products for endurance athletes who have specific fueling needs and performance goals. The products vary in the amount and type of nutrients they contain and the functional packaging in which they are delivered. Part of a five-electrolyte blend which includes sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and chloride, Gatorade Endurance Formula is a specialized sports drink designed to provide hydration during prolonged training and racing when fluid and electrolyte losses can be significant.
Gatorade Endurance products are available where endurance athletes shop – at run, bike and tri specalty stores nationwide, and online at gatoradeendurance.com and http://www.amazon.com/gp/adlp/gatorade-brand-store#endurance.
Gatorade replenishes electrolytes like sodium, potassium, and chloride that are lost in sweat. Gatorade helps put back lost electrolytes, stimulates thirst so athletes will better replace fluid losses, and retains fluid so athletes stay better hydrated. Gatorade also refuels with carbohydrates to give working muscles more energy to help athletes keep pushing their hardest.
Gatorade Endurance Gatorlytes is an electrolyte powder mix of sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. It was desgined for athletes with high electrolyte losses, salty sweaters, and cramp-prone athletes. We recommend adding one packet of Gatorade Endurance Gatorlytes to a 20 ox. bottle of Gatorade Thirst Quenchers or G2 and drink before and/or during activity.
There is not currently caffeine in any Gatorade products. Gatorade is all about providing products that serve to promote the health, safety, and performance of athletes. As science continues to evolve, we'll evolve our product offerings and formulations.
Unlike sedentary consumers who are warned by experts to reduce sodium intake, athletes need to consume enough sodium to replace the significant amounts they lose in sweat. Of all the electrolytes lost in sweat, sodium is lost in the greatest amount and is the KEY electrolyte to replace during and after activity, particularly when exercising in the heat.
Sodium helps encourage drinking and enables the body to better retain fluid and support fluid balance. Complete sodium replacement is necessary to successfully rehydrate after exercise. Research shows that a typical athlete or active person can easily lost a quart (32 ox.) or more of sweat per hour and can lose more than 920 mg of sodium per quart of sweat (2.3 g NaCl).
Athletes and active people should look for sports drinks that contain an optimal amount of sodium to aid the rehydration process.
The Institute of Medince and 2007 American College of Sports Medicine recommend 20-30mEq/L (460-690 mg/L) sodium and 205 mEq/L (78-195 mg/L) potassium in a sports drink- Gatorade Thirst Quencher and G2 meet these recommended ranges. Due to the nature of prolonged endurance type activity for endurance athletes, Gatorade Endurance Formula has twice the sodium and three times the potassium as Original Gatorade Thirst Quencher.
None of our products are considered supplements. The sports nutrition products within the Gatorade portfolio are designated as a food by the Food and Drug Administration. This designation is based on compliance with strict manufacturing guidlines which mandate that all ingredients are listed on the nutrition facts label. Many supplements are not held to the same strict standards.
For Retail Customers
Ground - 5-7 Business Days. $10 for orders below $75.00 and free shipping on ground after that.
2 Day - 2 Business Days. $25 flat.
1 Day - 1 Business Days. $50 flat.
For Wholesale Partners (Bulk Purchases)
Ground - 5-7 Business Days. $20 Flat for orders below $350.00. Free Shipping after that.
We currently only ship to the United States. We do not ship internationally or to P.O. Boxes.
1. The cart icon at the top right corner of the page is your cart. The number will tell you how many items are in the cart.
2. From here, you can edit quantities of the items in your cart by clicking the bag and pressing the + or - buttons on the cart dropdown.
3. If you want to remove an item completely, press the "x" button on the right of the item you want to delete.
4. If you decide that you want to checkout, the "Proceed to Checkout" button at the top of the cart dropdown.
If you have an account, sign in and hover over your account settings dropdown in the upper right hand corner of the page (next to the cart icon). Click on "Orders" and you'll see all of your pending and fulfilled orders. From there, you can see if your order is processing, shipped, or delivered.
We'll also send you a shipment notification email once your order ships from our warehouse. In that email is a package tracking number. Click the tracking number, and it will redirect you to the courier's website where you can keep track of your order.
We currently do not offer returns. Once the order ships, we no longer have the power to cancel or recall orders.
We'll send you two emails once you make your purchase.
1. Order Confirmation - We'll send this email to you as soon as our system accepts your order. This email will usually be sent within minutes of your order. Please contact us if you haven't received this email and we'll double-check to see if your order is in our system.
2. Shipping Confirmation - We'll send this email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. It will come with all the requisite tracking information so you'll be informed of the ETA and shipping progress of your order. Depending on the shipping option you choose, it may take a few days to receive this email. If it's been a few weeks and you haven't received your order OR this email, please contact us and we'll look into the issue for you.
Please visit https://cu.pepsico.com/gatorade